When are you having your next SPNS Furniture Warehouse Sale?
Periodically, we have a sale at our Pune factory outlet. Prior to each warehouse sale, we send out an email announcement through our local Pune retailer and online media like facebook & website. If you would like to be added to the newsletter mailing list to receive updates about this event, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Where can I see all of your products?
All products can be seen on our website. Please speak to your sales executive first to ensure the piece you would like to see is in the showroom.
Is it possible to choose a different fabric for a frame, other than what it is stocked in?
The SPNS Furniture Modern Collection is an in-stock program, and therefore it is only available in the fabrics specified. This allows us to maintain stock levels and ship items quickly, rather than waiting a conventional production lead time. But we have variety of fabrics & sofa can be made in any fabric provided it is in stock.
Can you give me a price on?
We always provide suggested retail pricing. Please ask sales executive directly for pricing.
Do you sell direct to the public?
SPNS Furniture does sell to the public. We sell our products through reputable retail stores throughout India, mainly in tier I & II citities. We also have manufacturing unit & showroom in Pune & we sell sofas through that unit as well.
How can I obtain a fabric swatch?
The best way to obtain a fabric swatch is to order us. That way, we can ensure the proper swatches are being requested and can follow up with you once it has arrived.
Do you offer COM or custom pieces?
SPNS Furniture provides a service where a sofa furniture can be made as per the requirement. Custom made sofas are available with variety of shapes, designs, fabrics. SPNS DOES provide custom design and manufacturing services for the design trade. If you are a designer working on a project in the hospitality, corporate, retail, institutional, or sports & entertainment sectors, please email
Do you work with Interior Designers?
We work with interior designers. Please contact our SPNS Furniture Ventures Division if you are an Interior Designer specifying for a project. If you are unable to open an account with our Ventures Division, we recommend that you work with your nearest retailer who can provide you with the personalized service you require.
How do I care for my new SPNS Sofa furniture?
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
- Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
- All SPNS leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.